7.14.2008

Day 17, a musical addend

Cows masticate for no reason. They can have empty mouths and just keep on moving their teeth clockwise against each other.

My mind masticates bovine. I want to share one thing it's been doing lately.

It's making a megamix. It is horrible. It begins with a church hymn, then British military songs, then English vaudeville as I misremember them. Listen:

...power, power, wondermaking power of the lord...

...In th Quartermaster's store -- behind the door -- My eyes are dim I can not see, I have not brought my specs with me, I have no brought my specs with me...me...MEeeeee'll...

...Drink a drink a drink, to Lily the Pink the Pink the Pink, the savior of the human ra-hay-ace, for she invented, a medicinal compound and now we're learning how to fly...

My, that's precocious, even though the sound of it is something quite...

Ixbyalydocious, supercalifragilisticixbyalidocious!

Thank you.

No comments: